Michael Savage the psuedonym of Michael Weiner (born March 31, 1942), who is a popular and controversial American conservative talk radio host, author, and political commentator.
- "[The U.S.] is being taken over by the freaks, the cripples, the perverts and the mental defectives." - San Francisco Bay Guardian, September 20, 2000.
On MSNBC which led to his firing:
- "Oh, you're one of the sodomites! You should only get AIDS and die, you pig! How's that? Why don't you see if you can sue me, you pig? You got nothing better than to put me down, you piece of garbage? You got nothing to do today? Go eat a sausage and choke on it. Get trichinosis. Okay, got another nice caller here who's busy because he didn't have a nice night in the bath house and is angry at me today?" Bauder, David. "MSNBC fires Savage on anti-gay remarks." Associated Press: July 7, 2003.
On Liberals (whom Savage calls Red Diaper Doper Babies):
- "I certainly don't underestimate the Red Diaper Doper Baby, either. The Red Diaper Doper Baby- although pot-ed out, although deviant- is very, very smart with more power than you can imagine. They run every image in this country. Every image that comes out of Hollywood, Red Diaper Doper Baby driven. Every image that comes out of a New York newsroom, Red Diaper Doper Baby written. Every last one of them, Red Diaper Doper Baby, pull the switches on the images and the words that come out of Hollywood and New York. Don't for one minute think otherwise" - June 11, 2003. From his book, Savage Nation.
- "To fight only the al-Qaida scum is to miss the terrorist network operating within our own borders... Who are these traitors? Every rotten radical left-winger in this country, that's who." From his book, Savage Nation, January, 2003.
On Terri Schiavo:
- "The radical Democratic left is an army of soulless ghouls. Being of the living dead, they live in a world of death and try to impose it on we the living. Witness who led the charge: a radical homosexual, Barney Frank. A radical abortion Mafiosa, Barbara Boxer. What is difficult for we the living to comprehend is the reason they can engage in such anti-life abominations is because they have no souls. They have said that the tears of Terri Schiavo are mechanical. They have said that her smile is reflexive. They can rip an emerging child from the womb, murder it, and call this a compassionate act. Like Mengele -- the doctor of death from the Nazi concentration camps -- the radical, soulless Democrats keep referring to "the doctors," as if a medical degree guaranteed humanity. Therefore, choose life. God bless George W. Bush." - March 22, 2005. (source)
On Al Gore:
- "We are all sitting here asking ourselves, was there lead in Al Gore's silver spoon, because of the obvious tilt across the river of sanity. He has definitely pulled his raft across the river of sanity, or he has taken the side of the enemy, there's no other explanation for what he has been doing." - The Daily Savage, May 12, 2003.
- "I'm beginning to think that women should be denied the vote. Their hormones rage; they are too emotional." San Jose Mercury News, November 6, 1998.
On Islamic terrorists:
- "I think these people [Al-Qaida, terrorists] need to be forcibly converted to Christianity ... It's the only thing that can probably turn them into human beings." - The Daily Savage, May 12, 2003.
On Minorities and Immigrants:
- "With the [Latino] population that has emerged, since they breed like rabbits, in many cases the whites will become a minority in their own nation... The white people don't breed as often for whatever reason. I guess many homosexuals are involved. That is also part of the grand plan, to push homosexuality to cut down on the white race" San Francisco Bay Guardian, September 9, 2000.
- "We need racist stereotypes right now of our enemy in order to encourage our warriors to kill the enemy." San Francisco Chronicle, February 6, 2003.
- "You open the door to (illegals), and the next thing you know, they are defecating on your country and breeding out of control." The Oregonian, April 24, 2002.
- "Well there's a big difference between fighting for civil rights, and fighting for homosexual marriage, you moron. It's a big difference for fighting for the equality of all men, despite their race, and fighting for perversion, you idiot! You think people are stupid?" - June 10, 2004. - The Daily Savage, May 24, 2004.
- "But the question is what's good enough for you? You wanna live in a country like this? Where a gang of liberal judges hijack any law they don't like? And hold you hostage to it? They make homosexual wedding the law of the land, when 90% of the American people find it repugnant! And sickening! And disgusting! And don't wanna accept it! And don't wanna live in a degenerate nation!" - The Daily Savage, June 10, 2004.
- "Gays bore the hell out of me. They're the least important members of our society." - in his radio broadcast, September, 2000.
- "Somehow I can't picture Martin Luther King Jr. marching in makeup and a miniskirt to hold a vigil at the state capital for the rights of drag queens" from his upcoming book Liberalism is a Mental Disorder
On torture in Iraq:
- "[T]ake their deepest fear, the pig, the dog, the woman with the leash, and use it on them to break them!" - The Daily Savage, June 10, 2004.
- "Use ... [l]ittle, ugly women. And let 'em take big strapping Iraqis and put 'em on leashes naked." - The Daily Savage, June 11, 2004.
- "Instead of putting joysticks, I would have liked to have seen dynamite put in their orifices." - The Daily Savage, June 11, 2004.
On Hillary Clinton:
- "Then you have Hillary Clinton, the most Godless woman in the Senate, right out of the Marxist playbook..." - The Daily Savage, June 19, 2004.
- "[Hillary Clinton, Supreme Court Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Sandra Day O'Connor have] "feminized and homosexualized much of America, to the point where the nation has become passive, receptive and masochistic." in his book, Savage Nation, January, 2003.
On the ACLU:
- "...these big-mouthed, phony scum of the ACLU, who should be rounded up, arrested for sedition. Their property seized, and they should be put into Abu Ghraib prison as far as I'm concerned. That wouldn't be enough of what I'd like to see done to the ACLU. They're the worst vermin America has ever tolerated. The worst vermin in the history of America are the vermin in the ACLU." - June 19, 2004
On the tsunami in the Indian Ocean:
- "Many of the countries and the areas in these countries that were hit by these tidal waves were hotbeds of radical Islam. Why should we be helping them destroy us? ... I truthfully don't believe in foreign aid. ... We shouldn't be spending a nickel on this, as far as I'm concerned. ... I don't want one nickel of my money going over there. ... I am sick of being bled to death by every damn incident on the earth." - December 31, 2004
- “It is the Savage Nation out here on the West Coast. We’ve had rain for five days. We have another five days of it. I need some aid right now. International aid. Because I may be suffering from seasonal affective disorder if this keeps up. Maybe I should go to the U.N. [United Nations] and see if I can get some special psychotherapy and sun lamps.” - December 31, 2004
This is a list of neologisms or "coined phrases and names" created by Michael Savage to denote places and people as he refers to them on his radio talk show and his three most recent books.
Red-Diaper-Doper BabiesIndividuals who grew up in environments sympathetic to Marxism / Communism and drug use.
- Bushbots: Pundits who blindly follow George W. Bush
- Empty Skirts: Female Television Journalists
- Empty Suits: Male Television Journalists
- Brown Shorts: Radical gay activists
- Rape-A-Nations: Reparations
- Demon-cats: Democrats
- Democraps: Democrats (03/13/06)
- Republicant: Term used to describe the conservative party who won't and can't lift a finger to do the right thing to save America's Borders, Language, and Culture.
- Demicans & Republicrats: Term used to convey the idea that the Republican and Democrat parties are often indistinguishible in position.
- GOP, LLC. & DNC, LLC: Terms used to convey the idea that American politicians are focused on the acquisition of money and not on the will of the people.
- Bums in dirty nightshirts: Islamic Fundamentalists
- Islamo-facists: Islamic Fundamentalists
- Krapistan: any Third-World country that is still stuck in the Middle Ages.
- National Pubic Radio: National Public Radio
- Clipped-haired, square-jawed, mean-faced women: A term used to describe militant feminists.
- Clipped-haired czarinas: Term used to describe the liberal women who run the teacher unions and most public schools.
- Sheeple: People who blindly follow, as in a flock of sheep
- Stinkers in black robes: Liberal judges who legislate from the bench
- "the stench from the bench is making me clench": Phrase used to state displeasure over liberal courts who legislate from the bench.
- Houses of Porn and Scorn: Today's "liberal" colleges
- Institutes of Lower Living: Colleges where our young adults can get the finest "liberal" education that taxpayer money can buy.
- She-ocracy: The reigning rule of radical feminism that has emasculated America's men. Examples of women that would be part of the She-ocracy would include Hillary Clinton, Barbara Boxer, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, and Sandra Day O'Connor.
- Trickle Down Immorality: As perfected by Bill Clinton, the course material in the majority of America's public schools.
- Air conditioned Ches in condos: Self-explanatory
- Bypassed Bolsheviks in Buicks: Retired, retreat leftists, known to haunt areas like Palm Beach County, Florida.
- Condo Commies: Wealthy socialists
- Lunchroom Lenins: found mainly in Southern Florida at early bird buffets.
- Miserable Maos: Self-explanatory
- Stand-up Stalins: anti-American comedians.
- Suntanned Trotskys in delis: Retired, retreat leftists, known to haunt areas like Palm Beach County, Florida.
Savage claims that he coined the phrase "compassionate conservative" in 1994. The slogan later became a pillar of George W. Bush's election campaign in 2000.
Savage also states he coined the term "Islamofascism", although it was used in 1990 by Malise Ruthven.
Commentators & Pundits
- Hush Bimbo
- The Golfer
- Dumbo (a play on El Rushbo)
- Rush Limbo
- Pawn Vanity
- Vawn Panity (at least once)
- Pretty Boy
- Harvey Wallbanger
- The Wallbanger
- The Lepper-con (formerly Leprechaun)
- The No-Spine Zone (his term for Bill's show)
- The O'Ruba Factor (another term; in reference to the O'Reilly Factor's extensive coverage on the Natalee Holloway case)
- Hazmat Sludge
- Bonnie Hume (Bonnie of "Bonnie & Clyde" fame because of his softball interview with Dick Cheney who is nicknamed "Clyde Cheney")
Greta Van Susteren
- Aruba Van Scarface
- Nancy Disgrace
- The Forehead
- Wool Blitzer (Referred to as such because of his perceived efforts to "pull the wool over his audience".)
- Candy Store Crowley (because of her overweight figure)
- The Baggy-eyed Bolshevik
- Danny Douche
- Katie Koran (because of her association with the liberal media, not referring to a specific event)
- Katie Courva (kurva means "whore" in Yiddish)
- Cutie Couric
- Michel More-off
- Michael Moron
United States President George W. Bush
- Waldo (as in Where's Waldo)
United States President George W. Bush, and Jimmy Carter
- The Dubai Brothers (in reference to their support of Bush selling American ports to a company run by the United Arab Emirates government)
United States Vice President Dick Cheney
- Clyde Cheney (Clyde of "Bonnie & Clyde" fame because of the quail shooting incident)
United States Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
- Condoleezza Reich (for her support of Israel withdrawing from Gaza and the West Bank. However, Savage has since recanted and now has a much friendlier tone towards her.)
Former United States President Jimmy Carter
- The Peanut Farmer
United States Senator Hillary Clinton
- The Thick-legged Tigress
- Hilary Rotten Clinton
- Hitlerly Clinton
- Billary Clinton
United States Senator Dick Durbin
- Turban Durbin and Tick Turban (Savage coined these terms after Durbin compared American troops in Guantanamo Bay to "Nazis and Soviets.")
- Sick Vermin
United States Senator Barbara Boxer
- Babs Boxer
- Barbara Bagel
- Barbara Bonehead
- Bra-Bra Boxer
- Barbara Botox
- The Yentertainer
- The Yenta
United States Senator Diane Feinstein
- Ho Chi Feinstein
- Diane Feinstink
- The Queen of Diamonds
- Diane Roughstein
United States Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi
- Bela Lugosi
- Bela Pelosi
United States Senator John McCain
- John McKennedy (coined by Tom Tancredo during a radio interview)
- The Manchurian Candidate (coined by a caller)
United States Senator Robert Byrd
- Sheets (because of Byrd's notorious past in the KKK)
United States Senator Arlen Specter
- Arlen Suspecter
United States Senator Charles "Chuck" Schumer
- Upchuck Schumer
- Shameful Schumer
- Sewer Pipe Man: The Man Who Lives in a Sewer Pipe
United States Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Ruth Bad-Girl Ginsburg
- Ruth Gator Ginsburg (as of 1/31/06)
United States Attorney General Janet Reno
- Janet Sterno
United States Secretary of State Madeleine Albright
- Madeleine Half-bright
- Madeleine Hatebright
- Madam Brisket
United States Vice President Al Gore
- Al Goreleone
- Al-Qaeda Gore
San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom
- Any Twosome-Noosem (coined by a caller, for his attempt at legalising same-sex "marriage" in the city)
San Francisco Police Chief Heather Fong
- Feather Hong
- Feather Fong
US Senate Majority Leader William Frist
- Bill Fist
United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan
- Coffee Cup Annan
- Coffee Annan
Supreme Leader of Iran Ayatollah Ali Khamenei
- Hitler in a Headscarf (also used for Yassir Arafat)
- Silly Dion
- Red Diaper Insurance Baby (This reference was given upon learning from a caller that Gere's father was in the insurance business.)
- Rosie O'Dumbbell
- Ed Asisine
- Ed Assner
- Bra Bra
The Dixie Chicks
- The Ditzy Chicks
- The Balloon Man
- Coward Sterno
- The Gutter Rat
- Gaellic Chicken
- Sean Pencilneck
- Osama Penn-Laden (coined by a caller)
- Susan Saran-wrap
- Janeane Gara-fala-fala-fala-falo (referring to the middle-eastern food falafel)
- Osama Bin Dreyfuss (for delivering a speech critical of U.S. anti-terror policies)
- Cindy Shame-Ham
- Jesse Hijackson
- Al Sharp-tongue
John Walker Lindh
- Johnny Jihad
- That piece of human snot
The Lodi California Muslims, man and his son who have ties to the enemy posing as ice cream workers - ice cream flavors they offer
- Ali Ahkbar
- Suicide Sundae (?)
- Jihad Juicy
- Iraqi Road (coined by a caller)
- Bareback Mounting
Bill Clinton's autobiography, "My Life"
- My Wife
- My Lie(s)
- The Clinton Lie-Bury (In reference to the Clinton Presidential Library)
Pulitzer Prizes for Journalism
- Pulitzer prizes are like hemmaroids, in that eventually every anus will get one.
The New York Times
- The Old York Times
- The New York Slimes (he stole that from Mark Levin)
- The New York Timed
- USA Away
- Crescent News Network
- Taliban News Network
The San Francisco Chronicle
- The San Francisco Follicle
- The San Francisco Koranicle (coined by a caller)
- The San Francisco Comical
The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- The 9th Jerk-It Court of Schlemiels
The State Department
- The Hate Department
Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- The Department of Mexican Voting
- News websites that have gone the way of party line talk, not covering Portgate, examples include:
- World Nut Daily
The Drudge Report
- The Dreck Report
European Union (EU)
- The PU
- San Franfreako
- San Fransicko
- San FranSyphco (in regard to the high syphillis rate)
- Grab-an-Arab prison